2014年4月14日月曜日

Writing Placement Essay for Writing 3 訂正

Hello! My name is Yui. I’m 19 years old. I’m from Kagoshima but I live in Kumamoto because I’m a student in KGU. I learn English everyday but I’m not good at speaking English. I want to be a flight attendant and I want to travel around the world. Then I want to make a lot of friends there.
              I live with my family in a house. I have one brother and one sister. My brother is twenty-two, and he is a student at Hanazono University in Kyouto. My sister is fourteen, and she is a student at Ozu elementary school. My father is an office worker for SONY. He lives in China now. My mother is a nurse.
              I have a part-time job working as a waitress at a marriage ceremony. I work on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. the job is difficult for me because I have Ito stand up all the time, and the pay is low.
              I my free time, I like to listen to music and go shopping. My favorite singer is Kis-My-Ft2. I also enjoy surfing, tennis and other sports. I like all kin of movies, but I like suspense the best.
              After I graduate, I want to first go on a trip to Tokyo with my friends. Then after that I hope to find a job working at a hotel overseas.
             

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿