2013年12月18日水曜日

I feel Christmas is one of a special day in year. I am exciting at the thought of it. When I think Christmas came in this year too, I saw a lot of illumination. Red, green, yellow,white,and so on. I still believe that there is Santa Claus.

Christmas is special day for me. Every years, I celebrate Christmas with my family. We eat the luxurious foods, for example the cake and a chicken, a salad, an omelet containing fried rice, a soup. And we get some presents. I got the monocycle, the roller shoes, a shoes of nike, a roller skates and so on. When I was a child, I worried about when Santa come my house.

This year, I want much money. When I was a child, I wanted a toy. But now I want a realistic thing. I want to experience American Christmas. This year, I will play with my friends. We wii go to Aso.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿