2013年12月11日水曜日

winter vacation plans

This winter vacation, I have some plans. Christmas, I will go to Aso with my friends and we will hold the girls party! We are going to eat a lot of delicious foods and cakes. We will go to karaoke all night. The last day of the year, I will stay my home. I stayed home last year too. I will watch the TV. Probably, there are a lot of interesting TV programs. I especially like the gaki no tsukai. It is the TV program only the last day of the year. I will watch the a singing contest between a male and a female team of popular singers too because my favorite singer will appear. I will play my first visits of the year with my family. But my father will be transferred to China in the new years. I don't know when he come back. I will cry. January, my family will come back Kagosima and visit my grand parents. We will greet of new year. I will get some money.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿