2015年4月20日月曜日

Essay 1: home stay letter

Dear Host Family

My name is Yui Tsukada, and I live in Kumamoto, Japan. However I am from Kagoshima. I am 20 years old and I study at KGU. I would like to thank you so much for having me at your home while I study at Canada. I am excited to become a part of your family.

My family is my mother, father, older brother, young sister and two dogs. My mother is Mayumi. She is a nurse. My father is Joji. He works at SONY but he lives in China because he takes up jobs there. He comes back once a year. I often went shopping when I was child. My older brother is Ryosuke. He is a Kyoto university student but he had a brain tumor last year so he was operated on for it forth times in a year. He is fun now. My young sister is Riko. She is a high school student from this year. She is good at playing tennis because she won the championship. My dog’s names are Eru and Chabi. They are friendly. I always walk with them around my home. They are my best friends.

I will tell you about myself. I am a junior in college in Kumamoto and I study English every day. I like to eat things very much. I especially like sushi. I go shopping and play sports in my free time. I am good at playing the contrabass because I had been in the brass band club in junior high school and high school. I love Kis-My-Ft2 which is a music group. I often go their concerts and I have a good time.

I want to make a lot of friends in Canada and I tell them about Japanese culture. Japan is a nice country. I want to learn about the culture of other countries. I will be arriving at the International Airport at 11 a.m. on May 2nd. I would like to ask you if it is possible for you to send me directions to your house. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yui

355/355

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿