2015年4月21日火曜日

My family 1

I introduce my father. My father name is Joji, he is 49 years old. He works at SONY. First, he worked in Kagoshima but he was transferred Kumamoto when I was third high school student. Next, he was transferred China a year ago too. He comes back once a year. March 14th he came back because my young sister graduated at junior high school. I met him after a long absence, he was thin. He says that Japanese food is more delicious than Chinese food. I like sushi so I thought I can’t go to China. He is so gentle because he often does housework in holiday and when my mother work. He is good at cooking. He can cook everything because when he was student, he worked at the café. His dishes are more delicious than my mother’s dishes. However he can’t win for my mother’s salad spaghetti. His character is similar to me. He is outdoor and he like playing sport so I go out with him well. When I want to shopping, I take with him. I always ask him for clothes, he buy that by all means. My mother says that you are a demand is good. My father is a good understanding person.

208/563

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿