2015年5月11日月曜日

essay 2: my treasure

I have two treasures. My first treasure is my friends. My best friends are high school friends. My special best friend's name is Kei. She and I were in the same brass band club and the same class since we were students in the second year of senior high school. One day I was said nasty things to a person so I tried to tell her my complaints. However Kei told me that I must not say that to her. I asked her why I shouldn’t say it her. She said that it was a new term now so I was a bad person when I fight her and I had a friend that I can talk to about my dissatisfaction. She then said that we were best friends! I was exceedingly glad then. After that we passed time together. She more knows about me than I know about myself. When I moved to Kumamoto, she came my house so she met me. She gave me an album and a letter. I read in my moving car. She said that we are best friend even when we are away from each other.” I cried and I wanted to meet her soon. Since I entered university, we are in contact every day. She knows everything about me. She is my treasure.

Second, my treasure is quite a collection of Kis-My-Ft2. They are a music group. I have their live DVDs and CDs, books, and other goods. When I was a student in the second year of senior high school, I was disappointed in love. I lacked the will to do anything. However I read a magazine of johnny’s by chance in the book store. I saw them, they held me spellbound. After this, I often go their concerts in Osaka and Tokyo, and in Fukuoka. They give me vigor and happiness. When I went to their concert for the first time, I shook hands with Taisuke Fujigaya and Hiromitu Kitayama. I was crying and crying in pain. I couldn’t stop my hands from trembling. I said I wouldn’t wash my hands! I worked hard to buy my collection of their goods. If my house were burning, I would enter there for collect my treasure.


372/1025

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿