2015年7月21日火曜日

BR 1-9: White Death

"'Because I love him'" (p.20)

This book tells about the terror of a heroin that's said White Death. In addition, It is telling about an act of hatred and of love.

I don't like that is easy to guess a culprit because there are too many suspicions in this book. However, I like that Anna believe her daughter to be innocence and act with decision.

I am going to recommend this book for fifth and sixth elementary school students. They should read this book because this book tells about heroin. Also, they can imagine the terror about heroin. What's more, I also recommend to peopl
e who like love story and mystery. It will be interesting for them. 

I chose this sentence, "Because I love him". The reason why I could perceive her feeling very much. 

Vicary, Tim. (2008). White Death. Oxford, England. Oxford University Press.
148/6539

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿