2015年7月27日月曜日

Drinking Night

I went to the second period today. It was a listening class. The content of the class was really difficult for me but I was very sleepy then. Therefore, I couldn't concentrate the class.
after school, I went to a hospital to take a medical checkup because I didn't take that before. I went to the nearest one. And then I go back to my university to submit the paper of the result. Today was the limit of the submission. After I submitted the paper, I went back to my home. And then, I promised to drink with my friends. Today is Friday, so I could drink a lot. I drank a lot of alcohol with them. I drank very faster, I was roating drunk very much. However, it was really fantastic day. I enjoyed drinking alcohol and hanging out with them. I want to drink again with them.

149/8898

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿