2015年7月27日月曜日

My boyfriend : Mitsuhiro

I have a boyfriend, he name is Mitsuhiro Shimazoe. He and I are same kind of club. His club is baseball club, my club is play sports club. First I didn't know him, When I was account officer in club, he was it too. The first impression for him was quite and does not seem to find each other easy to talk to. Then it is four months later, we were invited drinking session for our seniors but I couldn't go this session because the next day I had to get up early. I stayed in my house, he sent LINE for me. He said why didn't come session? From there we contact started but I didn't look at him as a love object because I love Yuta Tamamori of Kis-My-Ft2. I am idol otaku. I am not interesting in other boys. However when I was troubled about school life and club activity, my family. I said him this trouble. Then he called me so he was worry me. He heard it in silence, he said his thought, I was encourage him. We talked for 3 hours. I like his way of thinking, I have begun to be conscious of him. I enjoyed chatting him. One day, he said do you have favorite person? I answered I love you and he said I love you too. We started association.
When his birthday, I surprise to him. I took Japanese restaurant where my part time job place. We ate good dishes and surprise dessert. I presented his favorite cap and bag, a big board of photogtaphs. He was pleased very much. We triped Aso and Nagasaki. We stayed in Unzen Mikado Hotel in Nagasaki. This hotel was delicious dish of hotel. Especially I liked the crab and meets and sushi, sashimi. I I ate to the full. That morning, I drank some drinks, banana mix juice was very delicious. I want to know this recipe, make that drink, drink every morning.
When he plays baseball, he is very very cool! His position is chatcher. We can see his earnest face every time. He has two brothers and two sister, He is the most older. He is service minded. I met his brothers and sisters. They were very cute. We enjoyed playing games and taking about his family and child food. I love and love him. I want to marry with him.

398/8342

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿