2015年7月14日火曜日

Essay 5: Best days in my life

My favorite music group is Kis-My-Ft2 of johnny's. This group name is from the initials of the names of the members: Kitayama Hiromitsu, Senga Kento, Miyata Toshiya, Yokoo Wataru, Fujigaya Taisuke, Tamamori Yuta, Nikaidou Takashi. They dance and sing on roller skates. First, many people thought they were another group that would disappear soon. I thought so too. However I watched drama on the TV called Ikemen desu ne. Tamamori and Fujigaya acted this drama.
When I was 17 years old, I was disappointed in love. I thought I wouldn’t fall in love again. But I watched the drama, I fell in love with Tamamori. From that day, I checked their TV programs and dramas, CDs, DVDs. I was attracted by their activities. I wanted to know them, I checked their activities in the past and their videos on Youtube. I always listened to their music. They were sources of my spirit. When I was 18 years old, I went to their concert in Fukuoka. My seat was near the stage. It was the first time that I went to the concert, so I was tense. When the curtain of the stage opened and they appeared, I cried because I was moved. This time, I had the best time. Furthermore, I could shake hands with Fujigaya and Kitayama. Their hands were big and soft. I cried and cried. I said I wouldn’t wash my hands. I thought this at the live concert because I always met before only on TV. Their dancing and singing made me so happy. When this concert finished, I cried and I wanted to meet them again. So I worked hard at my part time job, I saved my money. I traveled to Tokyo and Osaka and Fukuoka to meet them. On my 19th birthday, this day was their concert in Osaka, and this birthday was the happiest day in my life. This concert hall was very big so I couldn't see them close. However I was glad because I could meet them. All their concerts are splendid and I seem to have a dream. This summer, I will go to their concert tours. I want to get 9 concert tickets. I must pay about 120,000 yen. I want to make this dream come true. I'm working hard at my part time job to meet them.

391/6216

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿