2015年7月27日月曜日

Good Nighit

I had the first period today so I was really sleepy than. However, I was invited by one of my friends to go to practice room to play the piano. I didn't know that there is such a room in KGU. I am very excited. Then I saw her playing. She is very good at playing piano! I was really surprised that. After that, we made the reservation to play piano next week. I am looking forward to next week!! After school, I went to a ding bar which my friend is opening. It was the 7th opening anniversary. I have been going there when I was a freshman. That is why I am one of the regular customer at this dining bar. I really enjoyed drinking alcohol with my friends. What's more, there are a lot of food; for example, sushi, yakisoba, okonomiyaki, and so on! I like these food so I am really happy then. I want to celebrate the bar as much as possible I can. It was really awesome day ever for me.

177/9382

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿