2015年7月26日日曜日

Essay 6 :Review of the first episode of a American TV drama

I watched HEROES, an American TV drama because my friend likes this drama. My friend said the characters are individual and a bad person who has a special ability becomes a good person who has special ability, there is a love story, and a lot of highlight. While he sees it, he doesn't know who are good friends and who is the enemy. It is not a story that a simple hero defeats evil and Japanese places and persons work as a character, he said.
This story is United States, India and Japan. Some phenomena begin to occur in the a different land. Suddenly, some people have special ability. For example flying in the air, a body reproduction, a future foresight, a space time operation, and other things. Some people who have special ability feel a mission in their ability, the other people who have them are afraid of their ability so hide them, or abuse others with them. People without any connection gather and fight. When I watched the first episode of this American drama, it is on a very large scale and used composition and CG so it was like a movie. I didn't know the story development but Peter was so cool, Hiro, who is Japanese person, has the ability to change in space time, and the scene where he was pleased with his having been able to slow a hand on the watch for one second was interesting. Many kinds of ability came up, and I thought that I wanted some ability, too. I was worried about the continuance very much. I want to have the ability for moment memory because I can solve a problem of tests so easy without study. I think Peter's ability where he can copy the ability of an other person is unrivaled because using the ability of other people is same so he can have a lot of abilities. I am interested in Peter's activity. This drama has a lot of episodes so it will take time to see all these dramas. However I will watch this drama thanks to this problem with much effort because I began it, so I want to continue watching it.

342/7944

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿