2015年7月27日月曜日

Oita

I went to Oita to take my boyfriend's car. He bought a new car. The car is a sport car. He is interested in driving sport cars. His friend is in the know about sport cars and he belongs car club at KGU. Therefore, my boyfriend is taught a lot of things about cars by him. Today, we went to Oita but there are a lot of drama. First, it was such among way to Oita from Kumamoto. We drove about 200 kilometers on round trip. I was really tired because of that. However, it was just the beginning of troubles. We drove so many mountain paths. when we met with An oncoming car, we got into a panic!! We could pass the car somehow. Also, our visibility was very poor owing to the dense fog. It was really hard to see more than 15 meters ahead. I was totally numb then. there are many events but the nature was very awesome!! I don't want to go there again tho. It was a very satisfying trip I thought.

178/9076

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿