2015年6月22日月曜日

My last year diary

2014/10/5 

Event1
I went to eat out with a memmber of my club. We ate shab-shab in MK. The reason wasI become full immediately, I ate only Chinese tea and snacks. We intended to return when we finished eating, but we went for bedrock bath affter. I went for the first time therer. The reason was there was not hot and was comfortable, there seemed to be able to enter even how many hours to there. I want to go there with my friends again.


Event2
Every Wednesday, we do club activity. We played tag in the Kumamoto Park. The reason was a site was large, I was able to succeed in escaping. I don't run faster than other people, I hid in the rock shade. We ate for dinner there. We ate a boxed lunch of Hot motto. I felt it was excursion. 


Event3
I went to hair salon because I want to change my hair color. My hair color was light brown. I said man attend to one's cut that please change my hair color to black. I had sat for three hours. I often slept. Three hours later, my hair changed very nice. 



Event4
I came back Kagoshima, because I need to go to a photo shoot to coming-of-age ceremony. I wore a red long-sleeved kimono. I had been sat my hair. I was tense.



223/5825

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿