2015年6月12日金曜日

Essay 4: my 2035 self introduction

It is 2035 and I am 40 years old. When I graduated from KGU, I have got a job at travel agent. My hobby was traveling so I chose this job. I work five day a week, I fulfill a lot of customer demands in telephone. I make plans for their travel, I examine where they want to visit, I make a reservations for them at different places. I propose some plans for my customers. This is my job. My colleagues are good rivals. I think we stick together. My superiors are kind. They teach us how to be courteous. My place of work is easy to work at. We sometimes travel some places for study, I examines place where I want customers to visit and foods which I want them to eat. We go practice, we propose to customers. My company is very much for me.


When I was 26 years old, I got married with Mitsuhiro. We were at the same university as students. We have dated since we were 20 years old. I broke up with him once, because we quarreled and his manner was bad, but we started dating again because he promised me he would change. On 2021.11.6, this day was our 6 year anniversary. We stayed in his room, we ate dinner. Suddenly he said me "i have a present for you!" He had a small box, I opened it. In the box, it was an engagement ring. We held a wedding ceremony in Kumamoto because I am from Kagoshima and he is from Oita but we met in Kumamoto, and I had a part time job in this place where we hold this ceremony. I was satisfied when I wore a beautiful white dress. We were so happy.


I have two children. My elder daughter is Nana, she is 12 years old. She is active and always smiling. She helps me. She is a junior high school student. She belongs to the basketball club. She sometimes says the practice is hard, but she enjoys playing basketball. My elder son is Souta, he is 10 years old. He is cool and calm, but kind to everyone and he likes animals. He is an elementary school student. He belongs to the soccer junior team. He practices twice a week. He is getting a lot of attention from girls, but he doesn’t like it because some girls are noisy so it is hard for him to deal with them. We have one dog and one cat. They were chosen by him. He always plays with them. They are his best friends. We are exceedingly good friendly family.

441/1947

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿