2015年6月22日月曜日

My winter vacation in last year

Event 1
Happy new Year!! I worked a part time job a all day in the KKR hotel Kumamoto. I work in Japanese food restaurant. So these day, new year day, a lot of guests stayed the hotel. We worked very hard but I like these staffs because I stuck it out. Some kitchen staffs cooked our a ozouni. It is traditional food of new year in Japan. However I watched on TV program Gaki no Tsukai  but I didn't do. I was disappointed.

EVENT 2
I came back to Kagoshima where is my home town. I met my friends from high school. My best boyfriend is Kousuke who looks like brother for me. We often go to trip, last summer we went to Osaka. We are best friend. These day, we went to the bar. We enjoyed chatting. Next we join the karaoke with Suzumi and Naoki. They are best friends for me too. We sang in there till morning. 

EVENT 3
I went to the salon because I wanted to change my hair color. My hair color was green until then. I change red and pink hair color. I will ware a red furisode in a coming of age celebration so I went to there. I had a birthday card which I could reduction. My hair made color and cut, give my hair a treatment. However I paid to 7000 yen. I was glad.

EVENT 4
I met best friends from junior high school. Riho works in hotel of Fukuoka so we can't meet her. Minori is a vocational university student in Kagoshima. We saw for after a long time. We enjoyed chatting own boyfriend. I was grad because I thought return to junior high school . 

EVENT 5
I went to my grandparents house. They live in Osaki of Kagoshima. There is the country but the neighborhood is kindness so I like there. I saw grandparents and second cousins. We played outside what played volleyball and badminton. I grad saw my family.

329/4309

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿