2015年6月22日月曜日

My diary in last year

Event1
I work at Japanese restaurant of KKR hotel. There held the sushi order smorgasbord event. I went there with my part time job workers. We ate a lot of sushi, tuna,salmon,salmon roe,sea urchin,ambers jack. I ate 30.

Event2
Wednesday, I work in there. When we finished work, I was surprised by my workers because they gave me a my birthday cake. I was so happy. 

Event3
I have a boyfriend. Friday, we stayed in the hotel of Aso. There were so nice because delicious dishes and a lot of open air bath. The hotel man were kindness. I ate many sushi and meet, ice cream. I was satisfied.



Event4
Tuesday, I went to eat out with my club of experience. We look like sisters. While eating, we spoke a lot of things. For example our boyfriends and our club, our friends. While drinking, spoken. We enjoyed speaking.

Event5
Spring vacation, I plan to go Tokyo with my friend of university. Now, the company of Jetstar is very cheep. To Tokyo from Kumamoto is 3500 yen. We stay three night for days. We will go Tokyo Disney Land and Sea. We are going to save 150000 yen because I don't abandon to buy my wont things. I like to plan the trip so I work a part time job hard.

212/4860


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿