2015年6月12日金曜日

My Tokyo trip memory

I went to Tokyo in 3/1~3/3 with my university friend, Anna. In first March, I took the plain by alone because Anna went to Tokyo ahead. I arrived in Haneda airport, I went to Yokohama because I wanted to meet my high school friend. Then My friend worked part time job. I met her in secret. She worked at chocolate store. I said "Excuse me. I want to but it." She was surprised at me. She said "Yui!! Why are you here!?" I didn't stop laughing. I waited for her to finish her part time job. We went to Yokohama China Town. We ate Chinese foods. My especially delicious Chinese food was soup dumpling. It was very hot and juice. We back her home, I drank and talked of our days as a student in high school.
Next day, I got up early, I said good-bye to my friend. I went to TDL. I arranged to meet Anna in front of there. I was worried about I could arrive at there to Yokohama. I took two trains and bus. When I arrived TDL, I waited her in an entrance. Anna came with running. I entered the land of dreams, TDL, together. First we met Mickey Mouse! We took a picture and got his autograph. We were in high spirits. We went the Cinderella castle. We wore her glass chose. We watched Disney show, Mickey and Minnie was very very cute!! We took a lot of attractions. We love scream attractions. When we stood in a line, the couple who lined up behind us said "we must go out there, so here you are." We got four fast pass tickets. Luckily, we could ride two attractions which we abandoned. We watched Ones Upon A Time. This was a show to project a picture with a castle as screen. We were impressed.
The final day, we went to TDS. we entered the land of dreams again. we stood in a line because we wanted to take a picture with Shellie May. She is the character of the bear of Disney. We hugged each other tightly. When we finished taking picture, Minnie Mouse went across our. We looked forward to take a picture together. Minnie beckoned to us, we could take a picture together. We were so lucky. We rode Tower of Terror. My especially attraction was this. We could feel float. We rode a lot of times. Even if there was it how many times, it was fun. We bought many many goods. I didn't know I spent my money but I had very good time. I want to go Tokyo again.

443/2390

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿