2015年6月22日月曜日

My trip

When I was eleven grade student, I went to Kyoto to travel with my family. We stayed three for two days. We went to a Kiyomizu temple. There were very old, and also a scene was very good. We visited many stores. I like green tea. I eat a green tea ice and a green tea cream puff and a green tea drink. They were very delicious. I was happy. We also went to a Kinkakuji. It was build by Yoshimitsu Ashikaga in 1397. Do you know it? Outer layer is all gold color. I took a lot of pictures. Next, we went to Gion. There were a place in which Maiko gathers. I saw a Miko. She was very cute. The kimono matched well. I was taken a picture with her. The second day, My sister and I went to Uzumasa movies town. That is the space of a period drama taking a movie. I was excited in much set. I had how to play scene of a battle explained. I wore the old princess's clothes. The kimono is very beautiful. I had a good time.

187/3363

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿