2015年6月22日月曜日

My last year diary

2014/10/26

EVENT1
Wednesday, this week's club activity is we wore the high school uniform and had a date with a boy of club member. I wore the Hitsuyuukan high school's uniform because I didn't have my school uniform. I from kagoshima. We went to central city and we enjoyed each date. I dated with the boy of the first grader, we ate a Chinese noodles. Next we took some pictures. I don't have a boyfriend so I had a good time.

EVENT2
I went to an explanatory meeting of study abroad. I want to study about the culture and launguage in abroad. Ms.Kumiko Mukai explained about the university in Canada. This explanation was nice for me. I more strongly harked back. I must consult with my family about it. I think I must study English more.

EVENT3
I went to the salon of eyelashes because my eyelashes got the eyelashes extension. This is much to not put on makeup and want to be lovely face. I lay down for two hour when I slept. I got up when it finished. my eyelashes was so long. I was satisfied with it but I can't wash roughly my face.

EVEVT4
We had an athletic meet on Saturday. I ran a 100 meters race and the clib opposition relay, mock cavalry battle and so on. My club won the relay! We ate for lunch that cooked my club member. It was very good. I got some energy. I enjoyed as the next man so I am muscular pain now.

EVENT5
I went to karaoke with my friends in central city. First we ate dinner in udon restaurant. Next we went there. I sang a lot of sings and dance. The room was very beautiful light. We enjoyed it. I can relax get rid of my stress.

293/5153

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿