2015年6月22日月曜日

My winter vacation in last year part 2

Event 1
January fifth, my a coming of age celebration in my home town in Kagoshima. I wake up early, I went to a beauty salon, my hair set. I wore a red furisode that chose my mother and I in summer. I went to a ceremony where I met a lot of friends from my elementary school. They said You didn't change from elementary school. I wanted them to said that you looks nice. I had have good time.


Event2
I went to eat out with my club of junior. She is Misato. I studied in the school library but I would eat dinner by alone. That time I wrote to LINE that Shall we eat dinner? Misato send to me that I study in the library too.  We went to the family restaurant of Joyfull. We chat about our club and love boy. Then I knew that Misato's thinking of our club. I knew that very well.

Event3
Wednesday our club member went to paying first visit of the year in Aso shrine. I pray that a lot of things. Next the fortune sacred lot he drew predicted the third good but the item of love was not very good. I was shocked but the fortune change by my self.


Event 4
I went to eat out with my club senior. He is Nozomi. He is one of bet senior for me. When I was a university student in the first year, we have gone to eat dinner often. After a long time, we went to often  a bar. We chat about our club. I said him that I want to go back last year, in those days club activity was      especial enjoy. He said you train nice club activity.


Event5
After the part time job, I went to dinner with my friend of part time job. We ate a udon. this udon topping is a okra and a yam, an avocado, a tomato, some kimuchi and an egg. this test was very good. i want to eat again.


339/4648

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿