2015年6月22日月曜日

My last year diary

2014/10/17

EVENT1
Weekend, I went canping in Misato city with my club members. First we cooked the curry and rice without the meet because it was expensive for the club money, we could not buy it. However, we cut vegetables a little lager so it was quite. We put in a half of oyster source to enrich the taste. When we ate it, we said it was good! I was glad. Next we spent the night drinking. I like drinking so I didn't get drunk but my friend got drunk. He slept in a veranda. I had nice time.

EVENT2
Wednesday, we played volleyball in the club activities. I wore the set of sauna suit so I sweated perspire profusely. We had a game match with freshmen. They had quick reflexes so when the game started, we lost it. however we won. Next we had a game match with juniors. This match was easy so we won too.

EVENT3
I ate out lunch with my friends. We went to the sushiro. There is my especially sushi restaurant because there is a lot of kind and it is inexpensive. I ate a shrimp and an avocado, a canned crab tenpura, a young yellowtail, et cetera. I ate 13 plates. My friend said me you ate them with great relish but the general girls don't eat such a full. I laughed in spite of myself. I like eating so I think ok that an unvarnished myself.

EVENT4
10/17 My good friend's birthday! She is Minori. She and I went to same junior high school but we were different class and club. She go to the university in Kagoshima so we can't see often. We often make a long phone cal. On that day, I send to her my movie. It was I hold many mintia in my mouth when I said happy birthday Minori! I drank a cola. Now let's move on to the question. What do you think did I happend? So my mouth was full of a bubble. I wanted to be laugh to her. She said it was the event that I laughed at most of today!

BOOK REVIEW
I read "HENRY AND MUDGE and Annie's Perfect Pet" I like that series story. This story is Henry wants to find the perfect pet for his cousin Anne. Henry's family and Anne go to the pet store when she likes a rabbit in particular. She can find her perfect pet. I read this book when I remember my perfect pets. I think that it is important for human to have a perfect pet because the pet lets our heart clame down. I intended to take god of my pet.

439/5592

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿